Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New year

Hi it's no longer 2011. First day of school today. Brought all the textbooks required for Tuesday but none of the teachers used them. Well anyway, my form teacher is mrs loy. And for both additional math and elementary math they are the same teacher ms wong. She's pretty nice and understanding. I've been given homework already. ._.

As for Christmas i got this jacket from my sister. It's kinda thick but i like it. 😊

I just got this bag. But I don't think it would be able to hold my books. 😔

I'm blogging before I leave the house for school. Don't really know the format for this Blogger application haha.

Had a stay over at Elaine's place last Saturday for the new year countdown. My sister was with Gillot and Eugenia haha. Played monopoly deal for like 2 hours or so? Went to the rooftop to
play with the sparkles etc.

She showed me her kindergarten photos. And her other pictures haha. Mm then watched some hong kong new year movie using the portable dvd player. Slept at almost 5 am omg. Lol on new year we went to wear mall to have lunch and that's pretty much it.

No comments: