Sunday, December 18, 2011

Food. I like food.

Met up with Chia Lynn, Cheyenne and Grace last Friday to get some maths done. Went to the gym, i hope i lost some weight. Had dinner at Subway with my mum and my sister. And bought $150 worth of food/products for home delivery! Bought around 10 cans of campbell soup and many packets of instant noodles and 5 packets of chips and some drinks etc. My sister said we were like storing food for war. True. Also bought Monopoly deal, and this small sized elf hat with batteries. Which cost like almost 5 bucks.

Uh huh. I've also been watching this anime called, Kaichou wa maid sama. It's really good! I like Usui Takumi. :-) I'm mentally dating him.




Anyway, i'll be pretty busy next week so i won't be updating much. Bringing Boy out for vaccination tomorrow, and i'll be going out on Tuesday. Wed to Friday i've CIP work with Si Rui at the hospice. Oh and yes, i watched this video trending on Youtube or Twitter or whatever about this guy called Aaron Tan. Hahah it's really funny la prease. Should go watch! And it'll make your day better. Or not.

Alright that's all for this post. Bye!

No comments: