Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Should I?

Hello I've been using the computer for quite a while already. Hahahha gotta tell myself to stop slacking gosh. Yup, I've received my report book and there's nothing really good. Lol but I improved. So that's a good news right? I'll be going to HK this Sunday, haha. I don't know if I've enough time to revise before the exams. I don't wanna resort to last minute studying again.

Having a headache now, again. I didn't even sleep well yesterday. I probably slept at 12:30 and woke up at... 5?   Lol was probably disturbed by the luggage-packing-noises. Hahhaha. Awww I do feel guilty. Boy is going to be alone for around a week when I'm in HK. We're sending him to some store that provides dog boarding service. Can't really trust strangers. Paying more for him to roam around the place, but who knows, maybe they will just lock him up. Hopefully not.

There's Teachers' Day celebration tomorrow. Wow, my school is really diligent. The teachers are still gonna teach even when there could be a half-day. Lol, yay?

I've been too bored, but I know I should be doing some work. I've been playing Maple, hahaha I've no life. I've a mechanic called Katiexoxo. Lol its level is 24 now. It's really boring to redo the quests over and over again. Hmmmm wishing the Sep holidays would be longer. :)

Yup, planning to go for lunch tomorrow with my friends, thought it would be too late... Aww. Caught up in a small dilemma. Haha.

No comments: