Sunday, March 28, 2010

Trying my best to keep my blog alive. But I'm not so free now a days. I spent my time yesterday using facebook and watching tv, and doing some homework. I hate Sundays. Anyway, my aunt from Hong Kong is coming next Thursday. So I'll try to do more assessments today or else, I don't know. I can't go out?


Had my guitar lesson. Usual thing. Dion is switching to electrical guitar. Wow, he's rich. I think its a waste of money and time. Unless he wants to learn both. I doubt so.


Will search for a blogskin next time. I don't know why but I can't change my font color. I hate it. All my posts now are grey in color. I don't have to go to school on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday next week. But I still have to do the online homework on Tuesday and go swimming. Gosh, the teacher in charge of swimming is so annoying. People did skip swimming lesson before and she did not scold them. And now when those people who had to stay back because of Mr Ma and the DNA structure, she scolded them. Thursday is the sports day, I think? And Good Friday.

No comments: