Sunday, March 7, 2010

Random things


Hello. I'm finally updating. Haha. Well I had my guitar class as usual. Dion was laughing and laughing for no reason. His laugh was infectious alright! And he was making the whole class laugh. There's this enrichment thing on wednesday, of the march holidays. I'm too lazy to go.

I had my common tests. Except for literature, which is next tuesday. Chinese and humanities were difficult!   I don't want to know my results.

Can't wait for the march holidays! 7 days to sleep later than 5.40 A.M.! Haha. Okay I gtg. Update next time!

Here are the tag replies:
Chia Lynn: What is PMS-ing? Relax! Oh really? Why am I still talking to you?
Jia Wen: Haha thanks! Sorry for the late replies. Too busy and lazy to visit my own blog.
Weiling: Yeah. Thanks for tagging. Ha.

No comments: