Thursday, June 4, 2009







Went to SDC today.
It was quite boring.
And the food there was very expensive!
I bought a slice of cheese pizza and a bottle of ice lemon tea.
Total, it cost $3.80!
But I had no choice, cuz' I didn't bring any food there.
Tomorrow is Maths Supplimentry. :(
I bet it will be boring.
But Mrs Sachi will be teaching English and Maths.
After that, Cheyenne and I will be going to Chia Lynn's house. :)
But sadly, Chang Ting didn't want to go.
I think she is going out with her cousin or something.
Anyway, I watched Twilight on the web yesterday.
It was quite okay but I think they missed out a lot of parts from the book.
I didn't quite like the ending though.
Oh yeah.
Someone leaked out the rough draft of Midnight Sun.
And Stephanie Meyer is very angry right now.
She may not continue to write. :(
She also mentioned that in her current frame of mind, James would probably win and all the Cullens would die.
She posted on her web the first chapter of Midnight Sun.
Hope that she will continue to write.
Shall end here.
Goodbye!

No comments: