Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Smile, like you mean it.

I'll donate a million.
Hi! Went out today. Hehe I woke up at 10.40. Met up with Chia Lynn, Cheyenne, Yue Ning and Grace. Chia Lynn was like some laughing maniac. I mean, is she on drugs? She can't moonwalk hahaha. Went to the bowling club. And I didn't bowl. Took a bus to Chia Lynn's house, and Grace was being emo. Why don't you wanna tell me why! Hmmm so I was trying to load Maple through some wireless network. But sorta failed. Bought a burger back before I took a bus home. Haha. Had fun with you guys. So tell me when you wanna meet up to exercise.


I just confirmed my FormSpring email. Yeah. Click here! It's 12.44. Okay better get some sleep. Goodnight. ♥


Zac Efron is hottest among Justin Bieber, Usher, Michael Jackson, Dylan and Cole Sprouse right!?!

No comments: