Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Halfway through

Really lazy these days. Days spent are on napping for more than e.g.: 4 hours today, and then feeling guilty about it afterwards. But i'm not going to repeat this habit starting from tomorrow. It's seriously ruining my sleep cycle/body clock.

Wake up, Sheryl.

Gonna get myself together and with almost one more month to go and i'll be done with this sem!

Time passes so fast, I don't know how many times i've repeated this.

P.S.: had my BLAW debate today about the moot court case we've been working on for quite some time, wrecking our brains and I could feel our brain cells depleting every time we had to come up with points...like seriously. Was better than I expected! Haha so while we were preparing for our debate, we were dressed in formal wear and we looked so professional like actual lawyers passing each other notes, ready to take on and win the case... (not really hehe joking but if you can visualise then good for you).

See you in a bit, hopefully!

xx
Sheryl

No comments: