Wednesday, May 27, 2015

I've completely neglected my blog this year!!! Somehow video-taking + editing seem more interesting (i'm guilty to say). But i'll be on a short hiatus till my next post and i'll probably be excited to blog since i'll be going to a rooftop to take more shots woohoo!!!!!!!!! Yes and more trips to cafes? With WL too I guess!! And I was contemplating whether to go for my 04 class outing this coming holiday, but now that they've already decided on a date which I can't make it due to project, o well haha it's just not meant to be. Thinking of it, it's been >1 year since i've last seen any of them! (Except for Sherlyn and SR of course!) Will it be awkward???? Still remember 1 year ago Feb 4, they surprised me with an ice-cream cake and a balloon ah too nice of them and I was so touched :-)

Something random but I actually like writing notes and giving people small little presents/snacks, really simple way to make someone's day! But now that MSTs are next week, I don't really have the time. Ah it's ok, will update 2 weeks later!

No comments: