Sunday, January 20, 2013

How to roast marshmallows

So as you can see from the title of the post, here's a guide on how to melt marshmallows. (This is really silly and stupid but I don't care I'm gonna tell you how because I believe that some people don't know how to melt marshmallows just let me teach you it's so simple)

Step 1: find a plastic or wooden chopstick. Just one will do.


Step 2: You'll need marshmallows of course, and biscuits! I've chosen the Rocky Mountain brand and sugar coated biscuits. It cost around 5 to 6 dollars in total.



Step 3: turn on your stove to medium heat and just roast the marshmallows over the fire. But take note: wooden chopsticks might catch on fire easily (which happened to me no big deal oops). So maybe take a fondue fork with a plastic or wooden handle if you have one. And just roast them over the fire from a distance.

Step 4: Place the melted marshmallows onto the biscuits and there you have it!


Melted marshmallows on sugar coated biscuits.

It gives you a perfect crispy and chewy texture. You should really try it. It takes less than 5 minutes to do this. :-)

So I'm finished with my little guide on melting marshmallows haha. Here's a few pictures of the week.


This Ariel pen was given to me by my sister. Yes, I'm 16 and she's like 20 this year but who cares. It's so cute and it's Disney. It has 3 functions - blow bubbles, write, and it has a stamp on top.



Apparently, Si Rui and I went to this store at Queensway near our school (where we always run past during PE lesson) which is really quiet and spacious. Really a good place to relax and talk even though the food is of an ok standard. But it's not bad, really.


Lastly, this is the guy whom I always see every weekday morning when I go to school. Hahaha alright that's all.

Will try to update every weekend if possible.

Goodbye!

No comments: