Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012


It's December 26, and yesterday was Christmas. So I'll start with Christmas eve first. I went out to have Macdonalds breakfast with my parents and my dog. And then we went out as a family to Shaw, Lido. Booked movie tickets for Jack Reaper earlier. Mmm the movie was complicated, but I enjoyed it thoroughly. Tom Cruise doesn't look that bad for 50 years old.

Walked around Orchard to see the Christmas decorations etc. And had dinner at Breeks Cafe. 


It doesn't look very appealing but it was good!
Takashimaya

Here are the handmade cards I did the night before. I went to print a few photos at Harvey Norman before I got home. Okay I couldn't really find anything to give my family, but cards are okay right? 

Me frowning with a Christmas hat.
Annoying sister smiling. :-D

Okay here's a tip.

Do not visit any tourist attraction during festive seasons. 

Sentosa was really crowded. We planned to visit the newly built aquarium which cost like $29 per ticket for an adult but the queue was really long. So we went to the Underwater World, and the queue moved so slowly! Like the whole day was practically just queueing up and visiting the washroom oh my goodness. My sister was like saying the day before, "who visits the aquarium during Christmas?". Now we know. So many people.

So here are some pictures I snapped.  (It isn't worth it, don't visit. It's boring and not really fascinating except for the jellyfish.)

Cute little worms.
More sea creatures.
I love this. The jellyfish looked so pretty.

So that's how my Christmas went. Not very interesting. So I'll have my dinner now, I'm starving. Goodbye!

No comments: