Friday, October 12, 2012

What a hectic day

Today is a tiring and unlucky day. I just felt really exhausted from walking so much, I think I lost 1-2 kg. Si Rui and I met up at Jurong East MRT to go to Fort Canning Park for cca. We were actually half an hour early when we reached Dhoby Ghaut MRT, and we were walking around asking many people for directions but to no avail, we were lost - we couldn't find that particular bus-stop at the main entrance of the park where everyone was supposed to meet. We ended up finding them in Fort Canning and were 1 hour late. Guilty us. 

This was where we were stuck at. 

I felt really tired in the afternoon and I kept yawning, I've no idea why. But we had lunch at Bugis and there was this group of aunties who kept staring at us. So weird and awkward. Shouldn't have sat near them.

Pepper lunch and a refreshing cup of watermelon juice!

Food always makes me happy. I didn't feel so tired after lunch. Food cures!

We also went to Cotton On and I got this!

                                       
Wanted this, but it was too expensive. :-(


Headed to Bugis Street and it was crowded - okay, quite expected. Couldn't really find anything that really caught my eye. (I'm not that picky, am I?) Actually I've to admit that I was short of cash. I wanted a high waisted shorts which fit me perfectly but I did not have enough money. How disappointing and embarrassing. We ended up getting out of the shop telling the shop owner we would look around before coming back. But we never did. :'-(

I actually thought of getting a tribal pattern sleeveless top but I ended up buying this. It's nice too.

Okay, I'm so random. But this is what Bugis mall (?) looks like.

Thought there was a direct bus which I could take back home or one that stops at Bukit Timah, but no! (Ryan Higa imitation) I ended up taking the MRT. Okay maybe it wasn't that bad, but there was this noisy secondary school guy wearing a Calvin Klein belt with his school uniform who was getting on my nerves.

So that was how my day went.

                                         
 Oh I just wanted to show you that this traffic light button at Bugis is so special.

Goodbye!

No comments: