Thursday, February 9, 2012

Birthdays

So how was your chinese new year like? Well I had buffet with my family at Orchard. Okay that was quite long ago. Anyway it was my dad's birthday on the 31st of January. And we went to Fish & Co at Clementi Mall to celebrate his birthday! :-)

Waiting for our food. Ha ha.
This is what I had! Black peppered Stingray with mashed potato. Mmmm
My dad's customized birthday cake.

It was actually cross country on my birthday. They changed the distance from 3.2 to 2.4 km! I felt a little unwell while running. I almost died halfway through. Haha well had lunch with Si Rui and Vanessa and also Poojitha and Sharon at Subway. And went to west mall with my sister to collect the parcel from the blogshop. For dinner, we went to Sakae Sushi. I had this mochi (that wasn't very nice actually).

My mum looking bored. Ha ha.
A very nice picture of my ukulele HAHAHA.
My depressed dog. Just kidding lol!

Yea so that's pretty much it. Won't be updating, probably until 2 weeks later because of common tests etc. Anyway it's not just common tests, my teachers have been giving many tests and quizzes. And there will be a welcome 'party' for the Secondary 1s tomorrow for Guides. The theme is retro... So yea. I'll tell you how it goes for me. Thanks for reading. :-)

No comments: