Friday, October 21, 2011

Johnny English

Got most of my results back, and they weren't good. I really wanna get into Track C. The one with 2 pure science, and A maths and E maths, and some other subjects. Mm, went out with Vanessa and Si Rui yesterday after school. We went to Lot 1 and some Secondary students came up to us and asked if they could have a picture with us for some guinness world record and we could get free cupcakes which didn't look appealing lol! We said yes, awkwardly. Had lunch at Sakae Sushi and I was looking at the receipt and this old woman walked beside me and said in Chinese something about the bill and $100 for some prize or something. I was like, whaaaaat are you talking about? Then she asked us if she could have our receipt, lol we said no. We still needed it. And we saw her taking the elevator down. A while later, she was sort of stalking us. It's really creepy! So she went down and up just to ask us for the receipt, again. Why are singaporeans so um, greedy or annoying or something?

Watched Johnny English! It was really funny!!!! I recommend this movie! Hahaha I know it's a bit late to watch it cos' it was out for at least one month. Yea now I've the fear of old Chinese woman and vacuum cleaners.
Waiting for the Maple wizet patcher to load. Bye.

No comments: