Thursday, October 9, 2008

Here's a quiz that my sister called me to do;

1) What do you do before bedtime?
tell my soft toy;elmo my feelings.

2) What is your favourite band(s)?
Jonas brothers; (but im not that crazy over them)

3) Wht video/arcade/computer games do you feel like playing at th moment?
hmm, habbo hotel?

4) Wht do you eat the most(other then rice)?
chicken?

5) Do you trust others easily?
quite

6) What's the oldest piece of clothing inside your wardrobe?
okay, I really dont know.

7) Is there anything that made you unhappy these few days?
yes, and its slidely better now.

8)If you were force, would u adopt a cat/dog or child?
I think a dog, and if I can choose one, I will definetely choose the golden retriever!

9) Is being tagged fun?
I think so.

10) What website do you visit daily often?
my loved ones' blog and hotmail!

11) Who're currently the most important people to you?
my family, and friends.

12) What kind of person you wanna be?
clever, and kind?

13) What do you think of yourself?
i think i think too much. lol.

14) What's your favourite item of clothing?
I really have no idea.

15) What's your all time favourite thing you know you shouldn't be doing?
blogging now when my exam is tomorrow :P

16) If you had $1000,000,000,000 in cash, what would you do with it?
Buy a pencil case, yo-yo, wallet, a new school bag, a handbag (for putting books), a new handphone, give 300,000,000,000 to my parents, and donate 50,000,000,000 to charity.

17) What items could you not go w/o during the day?
hmm, breakfast?

18) Whose the last person(s) you thought of?
I dont know? my sister?

19) What personality trait you wish to possess?
I have no idea!

20) Wht's the last song you sang?
小窿女's show the song :X (ahaha!)

No comments: